Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Line: It Is Nega

For the Line It Is Drawn, an evil version of Sailor Moon, which I call "Slayer Moon," because I am clever.  Also included, Sailors Mars and Jupiter.  I remember watching this on Saturday morning when I was but a wee boy, waiting for the American cartoons to come on, and being completely mystified as to how these girls were fighting crime or evil or anything in those outfits.  But I appreciated the outfits anyway.

Also J-horror is just a little insane.

In honor of Cyclops and Uncanny X-Men #1, the theme is superheroes gone bad! Pick a superhero that you’d like to see our artists depict as a villain. What would Superman look like if he was a bad guy? Or Captain America? You get the picture. If they feel like it, our artists might even draw a villain as a good guy fighting the villainous hero (if they feel like it, of course).

KeithAlanMorgan suggested:
Sailor Moon


No comments: